ABiLiTieS Trust | Corporate Services
The corporate service provider that enables you to act

Residence and work permit 

ABiLiTieS Trust has a good track record making referent status requests for hiring highly skilled migrants at the Dutch immigration services. The referent status is required for allowing highly skilled migrants to be granted Dutch work and residence permits in a straight forward way within only 2-3 weeks time. 

The Netherlands want to attract innovative businesses. For entrepreneurs of innovative start-ups it is possible to obtain a Dutch work and residence permit. Together with a facilitator, experienced with local circumstances and start-ups, a Dutch company can be started.

We also handle requests for work and residence permits of highly skilled migrants and requests for 30% rulings. An arrangement for employees who are hired abroad to work in the Netherlands and allows payment of 30 percent of their salary as a tax-free allowance as a compensation for the extra expenses of moving and living abroad.

Contact us in case of questions. You are also welcome to visit our office. 

Useful link:

In Amsterdam one-stop-shop service for international companies and their highly skilled migrant employees